Tuesday, October 6, 2009

KPMiM iSOLATED...~

Fire burning… fire burning… fire burning… the reasons why I said like this is because my college had been quarantine due to virus influenza H1N1. All of the residents in my college do not allow going anywhere because it is very dangerous to go out there. Lots of victims had been died just because of this virus. Somehow, there few of us do not know how typical this virus is because they just thought that it is same like other diseases that can simply be cure. For about 180 students that had been quarantine where they had been placed at the zero level in order to divide them from others. The symptoms of this virus are get flu, fever, coughing, and headache. For me this is the very first time I involved in this situation. It is very wonderful experience that I ever had because although it makes me sick too. But I thought it is very pleasure to such a community job.

No comments: