Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last precious moment...~

Nothing can replace the experience that I got from KASUKMA(Karnival Sukan Kolej MARA) where this year it held at KPM Sri Iskandar. I just went back from Eid ul – Fitr and once again I got home back. This college is just nearby with my hometown. Although I thought that it just a waste for me to travel twice in a week, but for my college and for the sport that I love very much which is netball I am willing to do so. We all are very tired travelled from Pahang to Perak with our college’s bus. The condition of our bus is not that good, but we have too. There is no other choice in order to go there. Once we had already arrived there we had been pleasure with that college’s student early in the morning. After having our lunch we went to the field to do our exercise and ball handling. From 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. we are at the field. It makes we very tired and had burned ourselves too. We just ignored about that because of target this year is to be the winner. After all our team get number three, but we all satisfied with it because we already know our level and we had a very wonderful experience.

2 comments:

AtEn said...

congrats to all guys..
netballers kpmim..


heee


;b

keep it up..

RaIN::CrAzY said...

thanksz.!my dear friends...