Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hari Raya Hari Bahagia...~

Hooray… last Eid ul – Fitr is the happiest eid that I ever had. Although one of my brother is not with our family because he is at the oversea, but still I enjoyed the day. My sister and I went back to our hometown one day before the eid. My sister had bought a new ‘baju melayu’ for my father. It is very beautiful and my father likes it very much. While my mother had bought lots of new ‘selendang’ also known as shawl for my sisters. My brother and I had arranged, clean up and put the lamp on in order to ensure our home will look brand new when people visits to our home. Lots of foods that we had provide for our visitors. For example, ketupat, rendang, lemang, laksa johor, spaghetti and cookies too. At night, we enjoyed ourselves playing firecracker with our neighbours. Although we know it is dangerous to do so, but for once we though it is no wrong to play it.

No comments: